Friday, September 23, 2011

SWEETEST DOWNFALL

I made another poem, this time it's about the thoughts and feelings of a broken hearted person. I'll make this quick because I don't have plenty of time to make this post longer. I have many things to do and I only have less than one hour to finish them all. To those who are interested, please read the poem below,

At night, when the moon is at its brightest
I lie awake feeling restless.
My eyes keep on darting from here and there,
Groping for the faintest light somewhere.

Shivering under the sun’s burning heat
While waiting for a friendly greet.
My body gets numb, wet and cold
 Yet still nobody has called.

The pain stabs me right through my chest
Everything seems like a pretty mess.
Cried but tears no longer fall
It all ends, so sad it reached the toll.

Moonlight is gleaming over us.
Stars are hiding behind the clouds.
Memories linger deep within me
But the delight of yesterday’s been wiped free.

A bittersweet farewell took us apart
After getting thorn by a lovely rose.
Its beauty deceives like no other
Only to bring unbearable somber.


A single bite on a red apple
Brought me to unconscious belief.
Fed in lies as sweet as honey
It is all poison to me.

I poured my heart without a second thought
Lived each day with joyous laughter.
But later love started to wither
Like a flower that’s been left by summer.

Days went by so fleetingly.
I walked with the time’s slow pace
I waited, unaware how long it has been,
All has been left behind, a new day springs.

Actually I don't know if the poems I made is fine but I hope it's not as ugly as what i have thought sometimes.
Again, thanks to everyone who gave a liitle of their time reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment